Culver city after school Recreation program (CcARP)
- What: Main focus is assistance with homework. After homework, kids play and/or do an activity. Cooking is every other Friday! 28 kids maximum.
- When: M, T, Th, F 3:15-6 p.m. & W 1:45-6 p.m.
- Cost: $57/week
- How to sign up: Sign up at Veteran's Park, located on the corner of Culver Blvd. and Overland. Come by "the hut" out on the playground behind the jungle gym for flyer or information.
parks and recreation after school program
- Monthly payments now $208 for residents, $248 for non-residents.
- Parents who are interested in signing up their child MUST DO SO at the registration office, located at Veteran's Memorial Complex, 4117 Overland Ave. Once registered, the registration office will send out a link which will allow payments to be made online.
- Click here for the registration form. Please print, complete, and enroll at the registration office.
- STAR, Inc. is a charitable 501(c)(3) non-profit education organization serving kids, families, schools, and communities.
- The following seven forms need to be signed and returned to STAR before your child can be accepted to the STAR program:
☐ 2015-2016 STAR Contract
☐ Tuition Contract
☐ Credit Card Authorization
☐ Bottom half of STAR Discipline Policy
☐ Bottom half of Personal Rights
☐ Bottom half of Parents Rights
☐ Emergency Card A non-refundable
- $50 registration fee is required along with the completed contract. Sibling discounts are available, see tuition contract for details. Both items are required to ensure your child a space in STAR for the 2015-2016 school year. Scholarships are available according to need and availability and are based on a sliding scale payment program. Any court rulings on child custody agreements must be kept on file at STAR. A physician’s note and the original prescription bottle must be kept at STAR in order for medication to be administered. Please contact your STAR director for more information.